yay, free skype account for absolutely no reason at all
In yet another example of Stupid Crap That Happens With Rich's Yahoo! Account, I check the account and get this email:
Hey, cool, a new Skype account - THAT I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR in a language I don't even speak. Yes, it's a real email and not a spoof/scam/phish.
Somehow someone managed to register a Skype account with my Yahoo! email address. I can't even tell you how that's possible being you have to confirm your address in order to do that - but it happened.
I said "Well, fuggit, as long as it's registered...", go to login to Skype, hit 'Forgot Password', had the system send me a new temporary password, used it, reset password and now the account I'll never use is officially mine.
And this is one of several reasons I'm happy I don't use Yahoo! as my primary email anymore.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two