yet another reason why i don't use twitter anymore
Twitter was temporarily hijacked by an Iranian cyber army for about 90 minutes. Lovely.
So... yeah. Not exactly the wonderful system everybody says it is.
What I'm honestly waiting for at this point is for status.net custom mini-networks to come into play. I currently have a name reserved there and when it's available, oh yeah, I'm jumping right on that.
Twitter has totally jumped the shark. When you have people busting the site in VERY grand fashion, I don't think you need any more confirmation than that to realize it sucks. This is crap that used to happen a few years back on MySpace, for crying out loud.
It's time for something newer, better and not prone to being COMPLETELY hacked that brings the service down to its knees.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago