yet another reason why i don't use twitter anymore
Twitter was temporarily hijacked by an Iranian cyber army for about 90 minutes. Lovely.
So... yeah. Not exactly the wonderful system everybody says it is.
What I'm honestly waiting for at this point is for status.net custom mini-networks to come into play. I currently have a name reserved there and when it's available, oh yeah, I'm jumping right on that.
Twitter has totally jumped the shark. When you have people busting the site in VERY grand fashion, I don't think you need any more confirmation than that to realize it sucks. This is crap that used to happen a few years back on MySpace, for crying out loud.
It's time for something newer, better and not prone to being COMPLETELY hacked that brings the service down to its knees.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see