yet another reason why i don't use twitter anymore
Twitter was temporarily hijacked by an Iranian cyber army for about 90 minutes. Lovely.
So... yeah. Not exactly the wonderful system everybody says it is.
What I'm honestly waiting for at this point is for status.net custom mini-networks to come into play. I currently have a name reserved there and when it's available, oh yeah, I'm jumping right on that.
Twitter has totally jumped the shark. When you have people busting the site in VERY grand fashion, I don't think you need any more confirmation than that to realize it sucks. This is crap that used to happen a few years back on MySpace, for crying out loud.
It's time for something newer, better and not prone to being COMPLETELY hacked that brings the service down to its knees.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing