Last nite I went to bed really early.. around 7pm-ish or so. Wow did that feel good. I woke up around 4:30am. What I find particularly interesting is that everyone tries to call or instant-message me whenever I go to bed early.
When I woke up I had whole bunch of instant messages sitting in my Windows taskbar and voicemails in my e-mail (Vonage copies voicemails to e-mail - rock!!). I spent around 15 minutes replying to all those messages. Eesh.
It's funny that I'm at my most popular when I'm sleeping. Who'da thunk it. (grin)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?