Last nite I went to bed really early.. around 7pm-ish or so. Wow did that feel good. I woke up around 4:30am. What I find particularly interesting is that everyone tries to call or instant-message me whenever I go to bed early.
When I woke up I had whole bunch of instant messages sitting in my Windows taskbar and voicemails in my e-mail (Vonage copies voicemails to e-mail - rock!!). I spent around 15 minutes replying to all those messages. Eesh.
It's funny that I'm at my most popular when I'm sleeping. Who'da thunk it. (grin)
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time