Last nite I went to bed really early.. around 7pm-ish or so. Wow did that feel good. I woke up around 4:30am. What I find particularly interesting is that everyone tries to call or instant-message me whenever I go to bed early.
When I woke up I had whole bunch of instant messages sitting in my Windows taskbar and voicemails in my e-mail (Vonage copies voicemails to e-mail - rock!!). I spent around 15 minutes replying to all those messages. Eesh.
It's funny that I'm at my most popular when I'm sleeping. Who'da thunk it. (grin)
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp