all those little bots...
Recently I fired up my ICQ client after not having done so in a while. As I was doing my work with my blogging and whatnot, I noticed something, or rather a lack of something - the ICQ client was silent. There were no spammy buddy requests coming in - and I always get those. But they shockingly haven't been happening at all.
Is this a result of Rustock getting killed off? I'm pretty sure it is, because spam obviously isn't limited to just email, and I'm pretty sure the ICQ admins didn't have some miraculous new spam-prevention technique implemented that magically killed ICQ spam overnight.
I've been using ICQ a long time, and I seriously never thought I'd see the day where the spam on ICQ would just... end. It's weird that the ICQ spam isn't there - BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING. 🙂 Hopefully spam-free ICQ will last for a good long while.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?