boots and reboots
A few announcements.
This is my Twitter account that I've had since 2007 but have never really done anything with.
What I did a while back was clear out all my followers and tweets so everything is started fresh over there, and now I'm using it again.
Why did I reboot this? Mainly because some people hate Facebook and some don't like email for contacting me with. Twitter seems to be that thing that everyone can agree upon because they like the @reply way of contacting whom they want. Fine by me.
I would appreciate anyone who follows me there, said sincerely.
Well, not technically booted, but rather shelved. I still use Facebook just like many do, but I took the link to it off this site because I want to push more focus to Twitter.
Dick Vlog rebooted
I started vlogging again on my YouTube channel and am going to try and keep up with it. Yes, try, because making videos is a pain in the ass. I do it because people have been requesting that I start vlogging again for a long time now, so... here it is.
My YouTube channel is youtube.com/rmenga. If you have a YouTube account of your own, please subscribe via this link. I'd really and truly appreciate it. And because people get freaked out at the word "subscribe," no, it does not mean you have to spend any money. YouTube just calls following a channel subscribing for whatever reason, and like Twitter, it's free. In YouTube speak, "subscribe" = "follow". Same thing.
See you there!
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp