The title of this entry is an anagram of "Richard Menga" (make your own).
My truck just recently passed 36,000 miles, so it's officially out of the warranty period.
At the gas station today this hot hot hot chick came up to me with short short shorts and wicked black hair, then asked me where the gas cap was on her rental car. I was happy to show her. She had this ultra-cute accent... sounded Brazilian I think. Not sure. Doesn't matter. She was smokin' hot. Killer smile too in addition to her other features.
For those few minutes of my life I was in love with her. Easy come easy go. 🙂
Tomorrow I will be taking Pop to some hobby shops. He loves his trains. I'm quite positive there will be no hot chicks there. (grin)
Someone said to me recently that I'm quite the wordsmith and that I write well. Honestly I never thought I wrote that well but I'm happy there are those who appreciate it. Compliments (even the little ones) go a long way with me.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing