I have been running the A/C all day.. wow.. so wonderful. Now I know what the good life feels like, haHA! Seriously, wow can I breathe so much easier. I live in a higher elevation than most people, so the air is a bit thin to begin with. With the tiny little A/C unit, it has made all the difference. I just felt such a sense of joy by having a nice cooled environment. Oh, and for extra perks, my laptop loves the cold and has been running faster than usual, I notice. Actually, all computers love cold. Computers of any/all types generate a lot of heat, especially modern ones.. but my laptop is as cool as a cucumber.
This is totally going to be worth the extra 15 bucks I'll spend on the electric bill. I think it's going to be 15 bucks.. not sure. 15 is probably more than what the additional cost actually will be. Whatever it is, I'm a happy guy for sure!
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing