Yeah I switched back to Verdana for the primary display font here. So much for being different. 🙂 But better to have a font more people prefer viewing than promoting the squinty-eye.
In my research of font stuff, I did come across something interesting, that being the DejaVu font set. The reason why it's interesting is because it is the only font set I know of that looks exactly the same on Windows, Mac or Linux. There aren't too many "universal" font sets out there, but DejaVu is one of them. That and the Vera font set.
I don't use DejaVu or Vera here just because I'm used to the way Verdana on Windows looks, being I'm a Windows user and all.
Regardless, you might as well grab DejaVu and Vera because hey, free fonts are cool. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing