Yeah I switched back to Verdana for the primary display font here. So much for being different. 🙂 But better to have a font more people prefer viewing than promoting the squinty-eye.
In my research of font stuff, I did come across something interesting, that being the DejaVu font set. The reason why it's interesting is because it is the only font set I know of that looks exactly the same on Windows, Mac or Linux. There aren't too many "universal" font sets out there, but DejaVu is one of them. That and the Vera font set.
I don't use DejaVu or Vera here just because I'm used to the way Verdana on Windows looks, being I'm a Windows user and all.
Regardless, you might as well grab DejaVu and Vera because hey, free fonts are cool. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see