Yeah I switched back to Verdana for the primary display font here. So much for being different. 🙂 But better to have a font more people prefer viewing than promoting the squinty-eye.
In my research of font stuff, I did come across something interesting, that being the DejaVu font set. The reason why it's interesting is because it is the only font set I know of that looks exactly the same on Windows, Mac or Linux. There aren't too many "universal" font sets out there, but DejaVu is one of them. That and the Vera font set.
I don't use DejaVu or Vera here just because I'm used to the way Verdana on Windows looks, being I'm a Windows user and all.
Regardless, you might as well grab DejaVu and Vera because hey, free fonts are cool. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago