Digital cameras need more wireless options
You've probably used a digital camera before, even if it was just a friend's camera.
Ever notice how much of a pain in the ass it is to get the photos from the camera to the computer?
My definition of "pain in the ass": Anything that requires a wire or the use of a memory card (remove card from cam, insert to computer, etc.)
My recently acquired FujiFilm A820 actually does have a wireless option. It's called IR-Simple. That's great, but the problem is that you need an IR-Simple compatible device. You can transfer photos between FinePix series cameras, some printers and a few other options, but nothing really anyone already has.
One wireless option that lots of people have is Bluetooth. My laptop has it already and lots of other laptops have it built-in also. But to find a digital camera that has Bluetooth connectivity? Good luck.
I searched B&H Photo for any digital camera that has Bluetooth. None exist.
Bluetooth exists in keyboards, mice and even some printers. Why not digital cameras?
Am I missing something here? How difficult would it be to put Bluetooth wireless in a digital camera?
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see