Dripping Yellow Madness
The latest H*R cartoon Cool Things was cool (heh). There's this part where Homestar mentions "Dripping Yellow Madness", a guy that left town after the 5th grade. Afterwards, Homestar falls into the Death Hole. Later on you hear the only rock song in history to have the lyric "A bag of four grapes."
Best H*R cartoon I've seen in a while. Watch it.
(Small note: If they happen to make a "Cool Tapes" t-shirt in black, I would definitely buy it.)
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp