Dripping Yellow Madness
The latest H*R cartoon Cool Things was cool (heh). There's this part where Homestar mentions "Dripping Yellow Madness", a guy that left town after the 5th grade. Afterwards, Homestar falls into the Death Hole. Later on you hear the only rock song in history to have the lyric "A bag of four grapes."
Best H*R cartoon I've seen in a while. Watch it.
(Small note: If they happen to make a "Cool Tapes" t-shirt in black, I would definitely buy it.)
More articles to check out
- I bought an Ibanez AS73, and then returned it
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time