Dripping Yellow Madness
The latest H*R cartoon Cool Things was cool (heh). There's this part where Homestar mentions "Dripping Yellow Madness", a guy that left town after the 5th grade. Afterwards, Homestar falls into the Death Hole. Later on you hear the only rock song in history to have the lyric "A bag of four grapes."
Best H*R cartoon I've seen in a while. Watch it.
(Small note: If they happen to make a "Cool Tapes" t-shirt in black, I would definitely buy it.)
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago