feelers part 2
Just got back from playing in Valrico. Spent a few hours playing and it felt pretty good. The guys were younger than me but that was okay. Whether there's any permanence with this group is unknown at this point because it was the first meet-up.
Tomorrow I'll be heading to St. Pete to jam with some other dudes. Should be fun.
Yeah. Me. Busy. For real. 😉
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap