feelers part 2
Just got back from playing in Valrico. Spent a few hours playing and it felt pretty good. The guys were younger than me but that was okay. Whether there's any permanence with this group is unknown at this point because it was the first meet-up.
Tomorrow I'll be heading to St. Pete to jam with some other dudes. Should be fun.
Yeah. Me. Busy. For real. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see