Note: Mantua is pronounced "man-too-ay".
Rich here from Mantua, Ohio. So far a few songs are almost in the can and things are going well. Been hanging out with Brent and I'm 100% certain the album will be completed and will be on schedule for the upcoming release.
Lots of photos have been taken and I'll be sure to include a few here on my blog.
My internet access is limited around these parts so if you e-mail me, I may not be able to get to it immediately - just letting everyone know.
Take it easy everyone, I'll be back in Florida soon.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?