Note: Mantua is pronounced "man-too-ay".
Rich here from Mantua, Ohio. So far a few songs are almost in the can and things are going well. Been hanging out with Brent and I'm 100% certain the album will be completed and will be on schedule for the upcoming release.
Lots of photos have been taken and I'll be sure to include a few here on my blog.
My internet access is limited around these parts so if you e-mail me, I may not be able to get to it immediately - just letting everyone know.
Take it easy everyone, I'll be back in Florida soon.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp