I heard something today (here at werk) that really irked me. There were two people talking to each other, a girl in her mid thirties and a guy in his early forties. They were discussing what they got for Christmas this year. The guy says to the girl "Was Santa good to you this year?" and the girl shows a bracelet she received from a friend.
The guy says "Nice bling bling!"
Yeah. A white bald guy in his forties stating "nice bling bling".
Now I admit I'm somewhat of a dork (if not a total dork,) but what that guy said just took the cake and thensome. There are certain things people just should not say when you reach a certain age. This kind of reminds me of when my mom started saying "chill out" in her fifties. Um, yeah.. sure mom. Right.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap