I heard something today (here at werk) that really irked me. There were two people talking to each other, a girl in her mid thirties and a guy in his early forties. They were discussing what they got for Christmas this year. The guy says to the girl "Was Santa good to you this year?" and the girl shows a bracelet she received from a friend.
The guy says "Nice bling bling!"
Yeah. A white bald guy in his forties stating "nice bling bling".
Now I admit I'm somewhat of a dork (if not a total dork,) but what that guy said just took the cake and thensome. There are certain things people just should not say when you reach a certain age. This kind of reminds me of when my mom started saying "chill out" in her fifties. Um, yeah.. sure mom. Right.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The proper direction for a Les Paul bridge
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Rich's recommended guitar strings for Squier Stratocasters
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- Cheap easy ways to get great vintage electric guitar tone
- What is the right way to adjust a truss rod at the heel?
- The good and bad of the Squier 2019 Classic Vibe '50s Stratocaster
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it