I heard something today (here at werk) that really irked me. There were two people talking to each other, a girl in her mid thirties and a guy in his early forties. They were discussing what they got for Christmas this year. The guy says to the girl "Was Santa good to you this year?" and the girl shows a bracelet she received from a friend.
The guy says "Nice bling bling!"
Yeah. A white bald guy in his forties stating "nice bling bling".
Now I admit I'm somewhat of a dork (if not a total dork,) but what that guy said just took the cake and thensome. There are certain things people just should not say when you reach a certain age. This kind of reminds me of when my mom started saying "chill out" in her fifties. Um, yeah.. sure mom. Right.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price