I heard something today (here at werk) that really irked me. There were two people talking to each other, a girl in her mid thirties and a guy in his early forties. They were discussing what they got for Christmas this year. The guy says to the girl "Was Santa good to you this year?" and the girl shows a bracelet she received from a friend.
The guy says "Nice bling bling!"
Yeah. A white bald guy in his forties stating "nice bling bling".
Now I admit I'm somewhat of a dork (if not a total dork,) but what that guy said just took the cake and thensome. There are certain things people just should not say when you reach a certain age. This kind of reminds me of when my mom started saying "chill out" in her fifties. Um, yeah.. sure mom. Right.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)