keep me in a daydream
I just got off the live stream a lil' while ago and the show went well as usual. There are times when I sit back and realize that yeah, I really love what I do. 🙂
So anyway yeah, here I am back on menga.net. It's been a while. I still have to migrate my mail from my other domain to menga.net but that's not really a big deal so it doesn't have to be a right-now type of thing.
Tomorrow I'll be heading to the boss' place then to Pop's - where I'll be getting some chuck.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago