Land of the landlord
Got my first taste of landlord living today. Last night it was cold out so I turned up the thermostat. This morning it warmed up really quick so it was blazin' hot in here, so I turned it back down. The landlord came over and yapped at me a bit for wasting heat.
I seem to recall "Heat and Hot Water included" in the ad I read for this place. Even so, I got a spoken to about it.
I'll run my apartment at 90 degrees year 'round if I feel like it. 😉
Seriously speaking, I was just learning the thermostat. Every house is different. This one seems to work a little too good most of the time. Setting it at sixty-five actually rounds the temperature out to seventy-two degrees. It's weird, I know. But I'll get used to it.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)