Land of the landlord
Got my first taste of landlord living today. Last night it was cold out so I turned up the thermostat. This morning it warmed up really quick so it was blazin' hot in here, so I turned it back down. The landlord came over and yapped at me a bit for wasting heat.
I seem to recall "Heat and Hot Water included" in the ad I read for this place. Even so, I got a spoken to about it.
I'll run my apartment at 90 degrees year 'round if I feel like it. 😉
Seriously speaking, I was just learning the thermostat. Every house is different. This one seems to work a little too good most of the time. Setting it at sixty-five actually rounds the temperature out to seventy-two degrees. It's weird, I know. But I'll get used to it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see