Land of the landlord
Got my first taste of landlord living today. Last night it was cold out so I turned up the thermostat. This morning it warmed up really quick so it was blazin' hot in here, so I turned it back down. The landlord came over and yapped at me a bit for wasting heat.
I seem to recall "Heat and Hot Water included" in the ad I read for this place. Even so, I got a spoken to about it.
I'll run my apartment at 90 degrees year 'round if I feel like it. 😉
Seriously speaking, I was just learning the thermostat. Every house is different. This one seems to work a little too good most of the time. Setting it at sixty-five actually rounds the temperature out to seventy-two degrees. It's weird, I know. But I'll get used to it.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed