Late to bed, late to rise
In about 20 minutes I will be leaving for work. I woke up late this morning so I called in and said I would be an hour late. Cool thing about this morning is wow, I actually have time to take a real shower (as in one that isn't only 5 minutes long) and have more than just a few scant minutes to knock the cobwebs out of my head and plunder into the morning corporate cattle drive, better known as morning traffic on the highway. I even have time to write this lil' ditty.
I think I'm writing this mostly because *whoa*, my blog is actually working again and I'm happy to have it back. Yahoo. Yahoo, indeed (the exclamation, not the company you boob). 😉
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price