my blue pen ran out of ink
I have a particular favorite pen that ran out of ink. It's not a special pen by any means. Just a Bic. But a good Bic. And I have to go out and buy another box of them. Right now I'm using a pen with black ink and I don't like it. I want my blue back.
Have you ever noticed how rare it is to use a pen so much that it runs out of ink?
Total work I've done on my personal projects: Zero.
And I'm ticked off about that. Actually I was going to go on about that but screw it, I'm going to work on that stuff right now.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984