my blue pen ran out of ink
I have a particular favorite pen that ran out of ink. It's not a special pen by any means. Just a Bic. But a good Bic. And I have to go out and buy another box of them. Right now I'm using a pen with black ink and I don't like it. I want my blue back.
Have you ever noticed how rare it is to use a pen so much that it runs out of ink?
Total work I've done on my personal projects: Zero.
And I'm ticked off about that. Actually I was going to go on about that but screw it, I'm going to work on that stuff right now.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see