my blue pen ran out of ink
I have a particular favorite pen that ran out of ink. It's not a special pen by any means. Just a Bic. But a good Bic. And I have to go out and buy another box of them. Right now I'm using a pen with black ink and I don't like it. I want my blue back.
Have you ever noticed how rare it is to use a pen so much that it runs out of ink?
Total work I've done on my personal projects: Zero.
And I'm ticked off about that. Actually I was going to go on about that but screw it, I'm going to work on that stuff right now.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago