Yesterday as I was driving I heard a tap-tap-tap-tap. I figured something must be stuck to the tire so I pulled into a gas station to check it out.
Something was stuck all right. A nail. However, the tire wasn't leaking air.
I drove back home, grabbed a pair of pliers and took the nail out hoping I wouldn't hear any air, but then..
Ssssssss . . . .
Now it was a hole.
I called AAA to come over and put the spare on. Yes, I could have changed out the tire for the spare myself in about 10 minutes, but darn it, I pay a yearly subscription to AAA so I might as well use it.
This morning I headed over to the Goodyear place and they patched the punctured tire. Total cost: 25 bucks.
My truck drives fine as far as I can tell but it sucks I hit a nail after replacing the tires so recently. Such a needless expense.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?