NOW I know what it means!
For the longest time I had no idea where the word "blog" came from. I thought it was just one of those made-up computer words like WYSIWYG (pronounced "wizzy-wig" which means What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get). "Blog" is not a made up word, it's just a bad shortening of two words combined for no reason.
And here's the definition:
"Blog" comes from "weblog" which comes from "web log", which means "an electronic journal" more or less.
I never knew it went so deep. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Buy a new car or keep driving an old car?
- Dirt cheap Jazz-Strat HSS... worth getting?
- The easier way to play a cowboy G riff on guitar
- If Fender built a Jazzmaster like this, I would buy it
- Re-buying guitars is a bad idea?
- Navigating in northern Dallas-Fort Worth Texas (it's awful?)
- You might as well wear a mask that looks cool
- The one reason why you should buy a Casio A700W
- Fretless bass for under $350 USD (way under!)
- Secret Casio CA-53W calculator watch diagnostic screen, and future watch buys