NOW I know what it means!
For the longest time I had no idea where the word "blog" came from. I thought it was just one of those made-up computer words like WYSIWYG (pronounced "wizzy-wig" which means What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get). "Blog" is not a made up word, it's just a bad shortening of two words combined for no reason.
And here's the definition:
"Blog" comes from "weblog" which comes from "web log", which means "an electronic journal" more or less.
I never knew it went so deep. (grin)
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984