NOW I know what it means!
For the longest time I had no idea where the word "blog" came from. I thought it was just one of those made-up computer words like WYSIWYG (pronounced "wizzy-wig" which means What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get). "Blog" is not a made up word, it's just a bad shortening of two words combined for no reason.
And here's the definition:
"Blog" comes from "weblog" which comes from "web log", which means "an electronic journal" more or less.
I never knew it went so deep. (grin)
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar