As of today I've set the answering machine on my land-line phone to greeting-only (i.e. will not take any messages). I get calls almost every weekday from bill collectors and attorneys asking for people that don't live here. Sometimes they ask for the debt-dodging previous resident, and other times they ask for people I've never heard of. Mostly "Tom" and "Paul".
The only reason I have the land-line is for DSL and nothing else. But I do use it whenever I have to make a local call, so it's not a total waste of cash.
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches