As of today I've set the answering machine on my land-line phone to greeting-only (i.e. will not take any messages). I get calls almost every weekday from bill collectors and attorneys asking for people that don't live here. Sometimes they ask for the debt-dodging previous resident, and other times they ask for people I've never heard of. Mostly "Tom" and "Paul".
The only reason I have the land-line is for DSL and nothing else. But I do use it whenever I have to make a local call, so it's not a total waste of cash.
More articles to check out
- NUX JTC PRO might be the best guitar looper right now
- Forgotten Fender: The Robben Ford model
- Fender Player Telecaster Limited Edition - CHEAP
- The NTTA Texas toll road experience
- Spalted maple wood guitars - why is this still a thing?
- Half a terabyte of tiny storage is cheap now
- The three watches I wear the most
- Dumb guitar on the moment: The light-up acrylic SG
- You really can't beat the value of a Glarry guitar
- Ovation acoustic clone for ridiculously cheap price