As of today I've set the answering machine on my land-line phone to greeting-only (i.e. will not take any messages). I get calls almost every weekday from bill collectors and attorneys asking for people that don't live here. Sometimes they ask for the debt-dodging previous resident, and other times they ask for people I've never heard of. Mostly "Tom" and "Paul".
The only reason I have the land-line is for DSL and nothing else. But I do use it whenever I have to make a local call, so it's not a total waste of cash.
More articles to check out
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar
- Fender Player Lead II is awful (get the III instead)