I just bought a software product called Replay Converter. Paid 30 bucks for it. I only bought it because I had to.
Was it worth it?
In a word, no. I had to convert some FLV's I made for some tutorial videos back to WMV's, and the audio fell out of sync on several converted videos.
Unfortunately, Reply Converter is the only software that actually does the conversions mostly right...
The product is not worth the asking price because it doesn't do its job 100%.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone