I just bought a software product called Replay Converter. Paid 30 bucks for it. I only bought it because I had to.
Was it worth it?
In a word, no. I had to convert some FLV's I made for some tutorial videos back to WMV's, and the audio fell out of sync on several converted videos.
Unfortunately, Reply Converter is the only software that actually does the conversions mostly right...
The product is not worth the asking price because it doesn't do its job 100%.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?