I just bought a software product called Replay Converter. Paid 30 bucks for it. I only bought it because I had to.
Was it worth it?
In a word, no. I had to convert some FLV's I made for some tutorial videos back to WMV's, and the audio fell out of sync on several converted videos.
Unfortunately, Reply Converter is the only software that actually does the conversions mostly right...
The product is not worth the asking price because it doesn't do its job 100%.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984