she lived well
I took a look at my fish tank today and Roberta was not doing so good. She wouldn't eat her food and did nothing but lull around at the bottom of the tank. When she did move, she sometimes fell to her side.
Looking closer at her I noticed she looked horrible. It wasn't pretty. I won't go into the details. It's strange because it seems this happened all of a sudden. She had a clean tank, fresh water and was fed regularly.
So with a heavy heart I sent her on her way in a manner of speaking. She lived well. I got her about five and a half months ago. Betta fish typically have a maximum lifespan of six months, so I think I did pretty good. She lived well.
Tomorrow I'll be picking up another one.
You wouldn't think a pet that costs only four dollars would mean anything to anyone, but when you've got a pet around long enough you get attached. I liked having her around.
I hope my next fish will be as cool as Roberta was.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?