she lived well
I took a look at my fish tank today and Roberta was not doing so good. She wouldn't eat her food and did nothing but lull around at the bottom of the tank. When she did move, she sometimes fell to her side.
Looking closer at her I noticed she looked horrible. It wasn't pretty. I won't go into the details. It's strange because it seems this happened all of a sudden. She had a clean tank, fresh water and was fed regularly.
So with a heavy heart I sent her on her way in a manner of speaking. She lived well. I got her about five and a half months ago. Betta fish typically have a maximum lifespan of six months, so I think I did pretty good. She lived well.
Tomorrow I'll be picking up another one.
You wouldn't think a pet that costs only four dollars would mean anything to anyone, but when you've got a pet around long enough you get attached. I liked having her around.
I hope my next fish will be as cool as Roberta was.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches