so much for the "maybe they'll cash it later" mode of thought
I got an e-mail from my bank this morning (as I always do) notifying me of the current balance in my checking account.
Uncle Sam has already cashed the $915 that I sent for 2007 taxes.
And yes this means the US Treasury received and processed the payment less than a week after I sent it.
I sort of wish they weren't so expedient because I was hoping for some breathing room fiscally.
Not this time.
Well.. at least I have absolute confirmation they did receive and process it. My taxes are paid.
But for some reason I don't feel any comfort from that. At all.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing