so much for the "maybe they'll cash it later" mode of thought
I got an e-mail from my bank this morning (as I always do) notifying me of the current balance in my checking account.
Uncle Sam has already cashed the $915 that I sent for 2007 taxes.
And yes this means the US Treasury received and processed the payment less than a week after I sent it.
I sort of wish they weren't so expedient because I was hoping for some breathing room fiscally.
Not this time.
Well.. at least I have absolute confirmation they did receive and process it. My taxes are paid.
But for some reason I don't feel any comfort from that. At all.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see