so much for the "maybe they'll cash it later" mode of thought
I got an e-mail from my bank this morning (as I always do) notifying me of the current balance in my checking account.
Uncle Sam has already cashed the $915 that I sent for 2007 taxes.
And yes this means the US Treasury received and processed the payment less than a week after I sent it.
I sort of wish they weren't so expedient because I was hoping for some breathing room fiscally.
Not this time.
Well.. at least I have absolute confirmation they did receive and process it. My taxes are paid.
But for some reason I don't feel any comfort from that. At all.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?