Stickin' around for a lil' while longer
Due to some recent fiscal stuff it looks like I'll be hanging around Northeastern Connecticut for a little while longer. This was a conscious decision on my part. I've been doing a whole ton of thinking about where I am and where I want to be, and I came to a realization: Where I am is not all that bad.
Today I saw some stuff on a message board I frequent and read some really nasty comments about certain states and towns in the big ol' U.S. of A. None of it was about Connecticut, but it drove the point home - here is not bad. As a matter of fact, here is actually good compared to some terrible things I've read about other peoples' living situations.
So, in the end, I really haven't much to complain about. I shouldn't complain at all really. Blessed am I to have what I have because it sure could be a whole lot worse.
Always remember: If you think your life sucks in any way, shape or form - rethink your situation. It's probably not as bad as you think. It may not be bad at all.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone