Stickin' around for a lil' while longer
Due to some recent fiscal stuff it looks like I'll be hanging around Northeastern Connecticut for a little while longer. This was a conscious decision on my part. I've been doing a whole ton of thinking about where I am and where I want to be, and I came to a realization: Where I am is not all that bad.
Today I saw some stuff on a message board I frequent and read some really nasty comments about certain states and towns in the big ol' U.S. of A. None of it was about Connecticut, but it drove the point home - here is not bad. As a matter of fact, here is actually good compared to some terrible things I've read about other peoples' living situations.
So, in the end, I really haven't much to complain about. I shouldn't complain at all really. Blessed am I to have what I have because it sure could be a whole lot worse.
Always remember: If you think your life sucks in any way, shape or form - rethink your situation. It's probably not as bad as you think. It may not be bad at all.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?