Stickin' around for a lil' while longer
Due to some recent fiscal stuff it looks like I'll be hanging around Northeastern Connecticut for a little while longer. This was a conscious decision on my part. I've been doing a whole ton of thinking about where I am and where I want to be, and I came to a realization: Where I am is not all that bad.
Today I saw some stuff on a message board I frequent and read some really nasty comments about certain states and towns in the big ol' U.S. of A. None of it was about Connecticut, but it drove the point home - here is not bad. As a matter of fact, here is actually good compared to some terrible things I've read about other peoples' living situations.
So, in the end, I really haven't much to complain about. I shouldn't complain at all really. Blessed am I to have what I have because it sure could be a whole lot worse.
Always remember: If you think your life sucks in any way, shape or form - rethink your situation. It's probably not as bad as you think. It may not be bad at all.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984