t-minus thirty-nine days and counting
Pop bought a couple of tickets yesterday for the STS-115 Shuttle Atlantis launch at Kennedy Space Center, which will occur @ 4:04pm on August 28th 2006. We'll be checking it out from the Visitors Complex.
I honestly do not care how nerdy or geeky it is to see a shuttle launch, because it's just plain cool. I'm looking forward to it and this will be my first time seeing a launch. My digital camera will be in tow and I will be taking pictures of everything. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?