t-minus thirty-nine days and counting
Pop bought a couple of tickets yesterday for the STS-115 Shuttle Atlantis launch at Kennedy Space Center, which will occur @ 4:04pm on August 28th 2006. We'll be checking it out from the Visitors Complex.
I honestly do not care how nerdy or geeky it is to see a shuttle launch, because it's just plain cool. I'm looking forward to it and this will be my first time seeing a launch. My digital camera will be in tow and I will be taking pictures of everything. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches