t-minus thirty-nine days and counting
Pop bought a couple of tickets yesterday for the STS-115 Shuttle Atlantis launch at Kennedy Space Center, which will occur @ 4:04pm on August 28th 2006. We'll be checking it out from the Visitors Complex.
I honestly do not care how nerdy or geeky it is to see a shuttle launch, because it's just plain cool. I'm looking forward to it and this will be my first time seeing a launch. My digital camera will be in tow and I will be taking pictures of everything. 🙂
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone