The deed is done
All the renovations to the house are more or less completed at this point, so I bit the bullet and posted an ad in the 'Globe. It will appear this Sunday. The cost to advertise was less than I thought. It was $165.50 for a Sunday edition 10-line ad in the real estate section. Not too bad. Considering the massive readership that newspaper has, I don't think it was too bad of a deal. There is the distinct possibility I just wizzed away 165 bucks, but hey, I had to try. Who knows, maybe the house will sell and I can finally get the hell outa Dodge. 😉
9 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)