The Kentucky Fried Movie
I'm up in the middle of the night so I decided to write something...
I asked him "Have you ever seen The Kentucky Fried Movie?" His response (with a confused look) "Nope."
Those who like Zucker films must see this movie. Is it bad? Yes. But is it funny? Absolutely.
As it says in one of the comments for the film on the imdb descrip: "A film of extraordinary magnitude." Yes it is. See, that's a line from one of the skits in the film, it happens where.. oh, just go watch it.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see