The Kentucky Fried Movie
I'm up in the middle of the night so I decided to write something...
I asked him "Have you ever seen The Kentucky Fried Movie?" His response (with a confused look) "Nope."
Those who like Zucker films must see this movie. Is it bad? Yes. But is it funny? Absolutely.
As it says in one of the comments for the film on the imdb descrip: "A film of extraordinary magnitude." Yes it is. See, that's a line from one of the skits in the film, it happens where.. oh, just go watch it.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches