The Kentucky Fried Movie
I'm up in the middle of the night so I decided to write something...
I asked him "Have you ever seen The Kentucky Fried Movie?" His response (with a confused look) "Nope."
Those who like Zucker films must see this movie. Is it bad? Yes. But is it funny? Absolutely.
As it says in one of the comments for the film on the imdb descrip: "A film of extraordinary magnitude." Yes it is. See, that's a line from one of the skits in the film, it happens where.. oh, just go watch it.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?