My left leg (for some reason that doesn't sound right) is healing up nicely. Had a lot of pain this morning and couldn't move too much. So I vegged out, watched tv and went to bed. Woke up several hours later. The pain subsided around 3pm-ish or so. I still have a dull pain but I can walk okay now. Hopefully this injury will be all healed up before the weekend is over. As long as I don't move around a lot I should be good.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see