My left leg (for some reason that doesn't sound right) is healing up nicely. Had a lot of pain this morning and couldn't move too much. So I vegged out, watched tv and went to bed. Woke up several hours later. The pain subsided around 3pm-ish or so. I still have a dull pain but I can walk okay now. Hopefully this injury will be all healed up before the weekend is over. As long as I don't move around a lot I should be good.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago