there and here
Weather for Dayville Connecticut and Tampa Florida as of 7:30pm, September 22nd, 2006.
Above is one of the reasons I moved here. New Englander friends of mine will see this and instantly think TOO HOT!!, but that's not the case at all because the humidity is waaaaay lower down here.
Up north it's put-on-a-jacket weather already. I usually started wearing jackets right around the time it got to 60° F and would continue to wear one until March. Here in FL it's not even close to jacket weather.
I find it interesting and weird (only because I haven't experienced before) to walk outside in a t-shirt after 6pm and be completely comfortable.. in late September. And I mean completely.
But I like it. A lot. 🙂
In other unrelated news, my truck got an oil change today along with some new wipers, and I cleaned most of the glass on both my truck and Pop's truck because in all honesty.. it was lookin' kinda grubby. 🙂 But not anymore. Not for a while anyway.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing