there and here
Weather for Dayville Connecticut and Tampa Florida as of 7:30pm, September 22nd, 2006.
Above is one of the reasons I moved here. New Englander friends of mine will see this and instantly think TOO HOT!!, but that's not the case at all because the humidity is waaaaay lower down here.
Up north it's put-on-a-jacket weather already. I usually started wearing jackets right around the time it got to 60° F and would continue to wear one until March. Here in FL it's not even close to jacket weather.
I find it interesting and weird (only because I haven't experienced before) to walk outside in a t-shirt after 6pm and be completely comfortable.. in late September. And I mean completely.
But I like it. A lot. 🙂
In other unrelated news, my truck got an oil change today along with some new wipers, and I cleaned most of the glass on both my truck and Pop's truck because in all honesty.. it was lookin' kinda grubby. 🙂 But not anymore. Not for a while anyway.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?