this is selling well - let's raise the price
A few years back I bought a Behringer Xenyx 502 audio mixer board. I bought it because I knew Behringer made good stuff, and it packed some good features for a little 4-channel thing. The price was right $29.99. Good unit at a good price.
The going price at any online retailer for the same product is now $45. If you're thinking "$30 to $45 isn't too bad?", bear in mind that's a 50% price increase - before taxes.
Now you may be thinking "Well, there must have been some improvements on the product". Nope. Exact same product, 50% more in price.
Glad I bought it back when it was cheap.. sheesh..
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago