this is selling well - let's raise the price
A few years back I bought a Behringer Xenyx 502 audio mixer board. I bought it because I knew Behringer made good stuff, and it packed some good features for a little 4-channel thing. The price was right $29.99. Good unit at a good price.
The going price at any online retailer for the same product is now $45. If you're thinking "$30 to $45 isn't too bad?", bear in mind that's a 50% price increase - before taxes.
Now you may be thinking "Well, there must have been some improvements on the product". Nope. Exact same product, 50% more in price.
Glad I bought it back when it was cheap.. sheesh..
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing