Today I decided to unlock all the topics that were auto-locked. I have this "mod" in my forum that auto-locks topics that haven't been written to in x number of days. A few times people have wanted to comment on older stuff but couldn't because the system had already locked the topic.
If this works out okay I'll keep the older stuff unlocked.
To note: "Locked" doesn't mean "hidden". It just means those older posts can now be replied to once again.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago