when i jumped out on that road
Title of this entry is a lyric from a song about living life wild and free.
Over the past few months I've been trading e-mails back and forth with a few people about acquiring a 1975 Buick Century Custom Series pace car. It all started back when I wrote originally that if the car should exist out there somewhere, I'd be interested in it.
Since that post I've received several e-mails. Some were from car owners, others from car sellers.
I don't know if I've written this here before, but never in my life have I had such a difficult time locating a particular make and model of car. In all seriousness, this whole process - while fun - has been absolutely ridiculous.
I might, repeat, might be acquiring one.
Don't know if I'll get it or not. If I do, then... whew.. it'll take a lot of work to bring her back to pace car glory.
This car honestly isn't worth anything except to those that know what it is. If I get it, cool. If not, I'm sure there are more out there. That I'm sure of.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches