when i jumped out on that road
Title of this entry is a lyric from a song about living life wild and free.
Over the past few months I've been trading e-mails back and forth with a few people about acquiring a 1975 Buick Century Custom Series pace car. It all started back when I wrote originally that if the car should exist out there somewhere, I'd be interested in it.
Since that post I've received several e-mails. Some were from car owners, others from car sellers.
I don't know if I've written this here before, but never in my life have I had such a difficult time locating a particular make and model of car. In all seriousness, this whole process - while fun - has been absolutely ridiculous.
I might, repeat, might be acquiring one.
Don't know if I'll get it or not. If I do, then... whew.. it'll take a lot of work to bring her back to pace car glory.
This car honestly isn't worth anything except to those that know what it is. If I get it, cool. If not, I'm sure there are more out there. That I'm sure of.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two