when i jumped out on that road
Title of this entry is a lyric from a song about living life wild and free.
Over the past few months I've been trading e-mails back and forth with a few people about acquiring a 1975 Buick Century Custom Series pace car. It all started back when I wrote originally that if the car should exist out there somewhere, I'd be interested in it.
Since that post I've received several e-mails. Some were from car owners, others from car sellers.
I don't know if I've written this here before, but never in my life have I had such a difficult time locating a particular make and model of car. In all seriousness, this whole process - while fun - has been absolutely ridiculous.
I might, repeat, might be acquiring one.
Don't know if I'll get it or not. If I do, then... whew.. it'll take a lot of work to bring her back to pace car glory.
This car honestly isn't worth anything except to those that know what it is. If I get it, cool. If not, I'm sure there are more out there. That I'm sure of.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see