3/4 mil guitar?
A Fender Stratocaster guitar originally bought and played by Jimi Hendrix was put up for eBay auction at (get this).. $750,000.00. No lie. To my delight, not a SINGLE PERSON bid on it. I am SO happy that the public realizes that there is no such thing as a guitar that is truly (note the word "truly" there) worth 3/4 million. What would this guitar be actually worth? Nowhere near 3/4 mil, that's for sure.
I also loved what happened in the Q/A section of this auction. The store who put it up for bid got PANNED like crazy for putting this thing up for such a RIDICULOUS price.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Guys who own stupid expensive and stupid cheap guitars at the same time
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods