3/4 mil guitar?
A Fender Stratocaster guitar originally bought and played by Jimi Hendrix was put up for eBay auction at (get this).. $750,000.00. No lie. To my delight, not a SINGLE PERSON bid on it. I am SO happy that the public realizes that there is no such thing as a guitar that is truly (note the word "truly" there) worth 3/4 million. What would this guitar be actually worth? Nowhere near 3/4 mil, that's for sure.
I also loved what happened in the Q/A section of this auction. The store who put it up for bid got PANNED like crazy for putting this thing up for such a RIDICULOUS price.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see