3/4 mil guitar?
A Fender Stratocaster guitar originally bought and played by Jimi Hendrix was put up for eBay auction at (get this).. $750,000.00. No lie. To my delight, not a SINGLE PERSON bid on it. I am SO happy that the public realizes that there is no such thing as a guitar that is truly (note the word "truly" there) worth 3/4 million. What would this guitar be actually worth? Nowhere near 3/4 mil, that's for sure.
I also loved what happened in the Q/A section of this auction. The store who put it up for bid got PANNED like crazy for putting this thing up for such a RIDICULOUS price.
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches