bridge on 56th all messed up?
On Thursday I was heading back from Riverview heading up 56th street to Busch Blvd. and there were a crapload of cops and service guys on the other side of the bridge. Traffic was backed up pretty bad.
I have no idea what happened but evidently it was bad enough to shut down the south side of the bridge. And it's still shut down as far as I know.
Evidently something is "wrong" but nobody is saying what.
I've been having to find creative ways of getting around because of that fracas. Not a big deal I guess being that I'm Mr. GPS Guy but it's irritating other people something fierce.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see