bridge on 56th all messed up?
On Thursday I was heading back from Riverview heading up 56th street to Busch Blvd. and there were a crapload of cops and service guys on the other side of the bridge. Traffic was backed up pretty bad.
I have no idea what happened but evidently it was bad enough to shut down the south side of the bridge. And it's still shut down as far as I know.
Evidently something is "wrong" but nobody is saying what.
I've been having to find creative ways of getting around because of that fracas. Not a big deal I guess being that I'm Mr. GPS Guy but it's irritating other people something fierce.
13 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)
- Hamburger: The Motion Picture