bridge on 56th all messed up?
On Thursday I was heading back from Riverview heading up 56th street to Busch Blvd. and there were a crapload of cops and service guys on the other side of the bridge. Traffic was backed up pretty bad.
I have no idea what happened but evidently it was bad enough to shut down the south side of the bridge. And it's still shut down as far as I know.
Evidently something is "wrong" but nobody is saying what.
I've been having to find creative ways of getting around because of that fracas. Not a big deal I guess being that I'm Mr. GPS Guy but it's irritating other people something fierce.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed