cleaning, storing, briskness
Yesterday I cleaned out my truck, something that was long overdue. I got rid of all the crap I didn't need from behind the seats, vacuumed it all, cleaned the inside of the windshield as well as some other areas (seats, console, etc.)
For a truck almost four years old she still looks fairly decent both inside and out. I've never been one to keep my vehicles immaculate looking because, well, I use them. Cars and trucks that get used will show wear and there's no way around that.
~ ~ ~
The Garmin nüvi 270 has graduated to being my primary full-time GPS and I'm no longer using the StreetPilot c580. It has since been relegated to being a backup. Right now it's sitting behind the seat of my truck in its soft shell case with power adapter close by just in case I ever need to use it.
Sure, I could easily sell the c580 if I wanted to but won't because it just performs so well. I know I would regret it if I sold it.
~ ~ ~
The nights have been a bit on the cold side recently. Of course, anyone from the stomping grounds would dismiss cold here as simply "brisk".
I consider a 50° F low as cold. No, it's not anywhere near freezing but if I have to put a coat on, that's cold as far as I'm concerned. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago