cleaning, storing, briskness
Yesterday I cleaned out my truck, something that was long overdue. I got rid of all the crap I didn't need from behind the seats, vacuumed it all, cleaned the inside of the windshield as well as some other areas (seats, console, etc.)
For a truck almost four years old she still looks fairly decent both inside and out. I've never been one to keep my vehicles immaculate looking because, well, I use them. Cars and trucks that get used will show wear and there's no way around that.
~ ~ ~
The Garmin nüvi 270 has graduated to being my primary full-time GPS and I'm no longer using the StreetPilot c580. It has since been relegated to being a backup. Right now it's sitting behind the seat of my truck in its soft shell case with power adapter close by just in case I ever need to use it.
Sure, I could easily sell the c580 if I wanted to but won't because it just performs so well. I know I would regret it if I sold it.
~ ~ ~
The nights have been a bit on the cold side recently. Of course, anyone from the stomping grounds would dismiss cold here as simply "brisk".
I consider a 50° F low as cold. No, it's not anywhere near freezing but if I have to put a coat on, that's cold as far as I'm concerned. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see