cleaning, storing, briskness
Yesterday I cleaned out my truck, something that was long overdue. I got rid of all the crap I didn't need from behind the seats, vacuumed it all, cleaned the inside of the windshield as well as some other areas (seats, console, etc.)
For a truck almost four years old she still looks fairly decent both inside and out. I've never been one to keep my vehicles immaculate looking because, well, I use them. Cars and trucks that get used will show wear and there's no way around that.
~ ~ ~
The Garmin nüvi 270 has graduated to being my primary full-time GPS and I'm no longer using the StreetPilot c580. It has since been relegated to being a backup. Right now it's sitting behind the seat of my truck in its soft shell case with power adapter close by just in case I ever need to use it.
Sure, I could easily sell the c580 if I wanted to but won't because it just performs so well. I know I would regret it if I sold it.
~ ~ ~
The nights have been a bit on the cold side recently. Of course, anyone from the stomping grounds would dismiss cold here as simply "brisk".
I consider a 50° F low as cold. No, it's not anywhere near freezing but if I have to put a coat on, that's cold as far as I'm concerned. 🙂
More articles to check out
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984
- A list of ridiculously accurate watches