Earlier today as I was out shopping I had to get something to eat so I stopped at a fast food place. Now honestly, I don't have to state which fast food place it was because they're all the same. You get a burger that tastes like masking tape with cheese on it, salt pretending to be fries, chicken nuggets that only taste like chicken because you think they do and soda from a fountain machine that has way too much syrup mix in it.
More or less the second I got done eating that crap my body told me "You shouldn't have done that". And right now I'm on the privy typing this blog entry with so much crap (literally) coming out of me I've had to courtesy flush already.
Disgusting? Yes. I'm writing this to remind myself that fast food really isn't good for me, I always pay the price later and no matter how fast and/or cheap it is, it's just not worth it.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone