Easy guitar blues solo line video
A simple guitar tutorial video. Easy to follow along. I use the Jazzmaster here, and I also mention the MXR Dyna Comp. For overdrive you can use whatever you wish. If you have no idea what to use, there are many choices. You can go really cheap, really expensive, or in between.
If not sure, start cheap, but remember: If you like the sound you hear in the above video, a lot of that is due to compression. As in guitar, compressor, overdrive, in that order.
More articles to check out
- The Fender Modern Player Marauder needs to come back
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone