Easy guitar blues solo line video
A simple guitar tutorial video. Easy to follow along. I use the Jazzmaster here, and I also mention the MXR Dyna Comp. For overdrive you can use whatever you wish. If you have no idea what to use, there are many choices. You can go really cheap, really expensive, or in between.
If not sure, start cheap, but remember: If you like the sound you hear in the above video, a lot of that is due to compression. As in guitar, compressor, overdrive, in that order.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing