Easy guitar blues solo line video
A simple guitar tutorial video. Easy to follow along. I use the Jazzmaster here, and I also mention the MXR Dyna Comp. For overdrive you can use whatever you wish. If you have no idea what to use, there are many choices. You can go really cheap, really expensive, or in between.
If not sure, start cheap, but remember: If you like the sound you hear in the above video, a lot of that is due to compression. As in guitar, compressor, overdrive, in that order.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?