Electric Mini-Jam (on Schecter C-1 Classic)
Since my first video of me playing was such as big hit (heh) I decided to make another, this time on the Schecter C-1 Classic.
To guitar guys out there: Yes, it plays as good as it looks - no doubt about it. I am playing through a fairly crappy Marshall VS102R combo amplifier with no effects other than the stock distortion. Also, if you look at it thinking "I've never seen a C-1 with that finish", that's because Schecter doesn't offer this finish any longer. I bought the guitar sight-unseen from Musician's Friend when the guitar was first introduced to market. All the hardware is satin gold and the finish is light maple - not dark.
I've never seen its equal - and trust me I've looked. I'm sure there must be more light maple C-1 Classic's out there but I've never seen another (other than mine) to date.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
- When a $20 watch looks like a $7500 watch
- Casio F-91W cheat sheet
- List of 24.75" scale length guitars and other shorter models
- we all live in a capital i
- Gibson's "Norlin era" electric guitars
- The worst thing about owning a Squier electric guitar
- 7 reasons why every metal player should own a Telecaster
- The 5 types of guitars you should never buy
- Casio F105W and why I do wear it
- What does a Fender Greasebucket tone circuit actually do?