Electric Mini-Jam (on Schecter C-1 Classic)
Since my first video of me playing was such as big hit (heh) I decided to make another, this time on the Schecter C-1 Classic.
To guitar guys out there: Yes, it plays as good as it looks - no doubt about it. I am playing through a fairly crappy Marshall VS102R combo amplifier with no effects other than the stock distortion. Also, if you look at it thinking "I've never seen a C-1 with that finish", that's because Schecter doesn't offer this finish any longer. I bought the guitar sight-unseen from Musician's Friend when the guitar was first introduced to market. All the hardware is satin gold and the finish is light maple - not dark.
I've never seen its equal - and trust me I've looked. I'm sure there must be more light maple C-1 Classic's out there but I've never seen another (other than mine) to date.
More articles to check out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing