Electric Mini-Jam (on Schecter C-1 Classic)
Since my first video of me playing was such as big hit (heh) I decided to make another, this time on the Schecter C-1 Classic.
To guitar guys out there: Yes, it plays as good as it looks - no doubt about it. I am playing through a fairly crappy Marshall VS102R combo amplifier with no effects other than the stock distortion. Also, if you look at it thinking "I've never seen a C-1 with that finish", that's because Schecter doesn't offer this finish any longer. I bought the guitar sight-unseen from Musician's Friend when the guitar was first introduced to market. All the hardware is satin gold and the finish is light maple - not dark.
I've never seen its equal - and trust me I've looked. I'm sure there must be more light maple C-1 Classic's out there but I've never seen another (other than mine) to date.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see