Electric Mini-Jam (on Schecter C-1 Classic)
Since my first video of me playing was such as big hit (heh) I decided to make another, this time on the Schecter C-1 Classic.
To guitar guys out there: Yes, it plays as good as it looks - no doubt about it. I am playing through a fairly crappy Marshall VS102R combo amplifier with no effects other than the stock distortion. Also, if you look at it thinking "I've never seen a C-1 with that finish", that's because Schecter doesn't offer this finish any longer. I bought the guitar sight-unseen from Musician's Friend when the guitar was first introduced to market. All the hardware is satin gold and the finish is light maple - not dark.
I've never seen its equal - and trust me I've looked. I'm sure there must be more light maple C-1 Classic's out there but I've never seen another (other than mine) to date.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?