Hobblin' along (temporarily)
Pop got released from the hospital today. Sis and I were glad to have him home again. He's doing okay and is in good spirits. The stitches on his feet will have to stay there for a few weeks before they come off.
Pop is walking with the assistance of a walker right now. It's weird seeing him like that but at least it's temporary so it's not that bad. There is absolutely no pain in his left foot any longer which is great.
During some tests it was found that he is close to being (but not quite) a "Type 2" diabetic. The doctor has instructed him to eliminate sugars from his diet. Being that he already has been good at doing that, it won't be too much of a stretch.
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see