Hobblin' along (temporarily)
Pop got released from the hospital today. Sis and I were glad to have him home again. He's doing okay and is in good spirits. The stitches on his feet will have to stay there for a few weeks before they come off.
Pop is walking with the assistance of a walker right now. It's weird seeing him like that but at least it's temporary so it's not that bad. There is absolutely no pain in his left foot any longer which is great.
During some tests it was found that he is close to being (but not quite) a "Type 2" diabetic. The doctor has instructed him to eliminate sugars from his diet. Being that he already has been good at doing that, it won't be too much of a stretch.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)