Hobblin' along (temporarily)
Pop got released from the hospital today. Sis and I were glad to have him home again. He's doing okay and is in good spirits. The stitches on his feet will have to stay there for a few weeks before they come off.
Pop is walking with the assistance of a walker right now. It's weird seeing him like that but at least it's temporary so it's not that bad. There is absolutely no pain in his left foot any longer which is great.
During some tests it was found that he is close to being (but not quite) a "Type 2" diabetic. The doctor has instructed him to eliminate sugars from his diet. Being that he already has been good at doing that, it won't be too much of a stretch.
More articles to check out
- Back when a 3.5" screen was good enough (and still is)
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed