I should take stock in socks
Site changed again.. and now it definitely won't work with Netscape 4.08, although I haven't tried it (and why would I bother?) The crux of the biscuit is basically this: It's my site. Why I continue to argue over "compatibility" I don't know. I mean, this site is already designed better than about, oh, 99% of the sites out there anyway due to its ease of use. I mean, I don't want to make my site ultra useable like this one. I'd rather have a lil' style to it, sheesh. 😉
Like this article?
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- You don't need a solar watch
- Is the Bic Soft Feel the perfect pen?
- How to find really cheap new electric guitar necks
- Ridiculous: Ibanez Altstar ALT30
- SX Hawk in Lake Placid Blue is good
- Guitar neck thickness vs. shoulder
- Goodbye 2021
- My mild obsession with pens and pencils
- SX Hawk from Rondo on the way, and why I bought it
- A big problem with many quartz digital wristwatches