I should take stock in socks
Site changed again.. and now it definitely won't work with Netscape 4.08, although I haven't tried it (and why would I bother?) The crux of the biscuit is basically this: It's my site. Why I continue to argue over "compatibility" I don't know. I mean, this site is already designed better than about, oh, 99% of the sites out there anyway due to its ease of use. I mean, I don't want to make my site ultra useable like this one. I'd rather have a lil' style to it, sheesh. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago