in the toy aisle
A quick look at some things in the Wal-Mart that are in the toy aisles.
Battery powered sit-down little cars for kids. The Mustang is the coolest one, no doubt. And what's the deal with the "flower power" Jeep?
When I was a kid, none of us wore bike helmets. Now all the kids do. My vote goes for the Spider-Man helmet, with runner-up being the gold-flamed one.
Every board game in this shot sucks with the exception of Battleship and Risk.
The General is still selling well. What's weird is that I remember seeing these when I was a kid. These modern ones look much more like a Dodge Charger... although I think technically the year used in the show was a 1968, not '69. I could be wrong, not sure on that one.
This is not a toy, it's just plain dumb. The "iFan". Made by Apple? Pff.. no, of course not. It's just some stupid company that somehow got a crappy product on to Wal-Mart's shelves. I know what you're thinking. Aren't all things sold in Wal-Mart crappy? No, not really, but a few of them slip thru every now and then like this one.
Notice that there's plenty to go around (i.e. they're not selling). 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two