it's about time
When the city of Tampa decided to do road reconstruction along E Busch Blvd. they removed all the greenery in the medians. Bad call on their part and I'm sure it upset more than a few people (including me).
After a really long time they finally started putting some of the greenery back as seen in this photo with a newly planted palm tree along with some grass.
This can be seen in most of the divider medians now, and looks a million times better than plain concrete.
Over time the palms will "bloom" out and look nice.
However there's one drawback to this. Previously there were bushes that didn't spill any dead foliage into the road. These palms on the other hand will when dead leaves fall down as new ones grow in.
One hopes the city of Tampa planned for periodic cleanup of that kind when putting these trees in.
More articles to check out
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago
- Fender actually came correct with the Jag-Stang this time
- $10 fix for Fender Stratocaster tight string tension problem
- Alnico vs. ceramic magnet electric guitar pickups
- This is the proper orientation for a Stratocaster knob
- 2021 Fender Player Stratocaster Limited Edition Surf Pearl
- And then there were two (guitar minimalism)
- The 2,140 Calorie milkshake
- Reverse headstock S-style with "cheese wheel" for cheap