Late night bandit
One of my friends noticed the post times of my entries lately and asked if I stay up for 24 hours straight or something. Answer: Nope. What I've been doing, which is becoming a really bad habit, is that as soon as I get home, I eat and then go straight to bed. Then I wake up somewhere between 3 to 5 hours later, stay up for a while and then go back to bed again.
Believe me I am trying my best to get back on a normal sleep schedule (as in go to bed at a reasonable hour, like 9pm, and wake up at 6am). Don't know if that's actually going to happen but I will try. 😉
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago