Late night bandit
One of my friends noticed the post times of my entries lately and asked if I stay up for 24 hours straight or something. Answer: Nope. What I've been doing, which is becoming a really bad habit, is that as soon as I get home, I eat and then go straight to bed. Then I wake up somewhere between 3 to 5 hours later, stay up for a while and then go back to bed again.
Believe me I am trying my best to get back on a normal sleep schedule (as in go to bed at a reasonable hour, like 9pm, and wake up at 6am). Don't know if that's actually going to happen but I will try. 😉
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see