Late night bandit
One of my friends noticed the post times of my entries lately and asked if I stay up for 24 hours straight or something. Answer: Nope. What I've been doing, which is becoming a really bad habit, is that as soon as I get home, I eat and then go straight to bed. Then I wake up somewhere between 3 to 5 hours later, stay up for a while and then go back to bed again.
Believe me I am trying my best to get back on a normal sleep schedule (as in go to bed at a reasonable hour, like 9pm, and wake up at 6am). Don't know if that's actually going to happen but I will try. 😉
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984