Yesterday I finally broken down and bought a paper shredder. The one I had previously didn't make it when I moved to Florida.
Some probably think you have to be paranoid to own a shredder, but I consider it mandatory. I had a huge stack of papers I couldn't throw out because they contained all sorts of billing crap. That huge stack is now confetti. 😀
. . .
My search ended for something that's actually been quite a challenge to find: Little notepads.
Little pads are about the size of your hand (with fingers out), very rectangular, are spiral-bound and contain 70 or so blank ruled pages.
Staples was the only place that had these lil' notepads. It costs almost five bucks for five pads.
I mention this only because they were so difficult to locate. I remember when you used to be able to find these just about anywhere but now they seem to be scarce for whatever reason.
Ten good reasons why I like little notepads:
- It's rectangular. A sheet of paper shaped like a rectangle makes sense, not a square-shaped one.
- No sticky stuff (i.e. Post-It's).
- It has ruled lines.
- Fits in the glove box of any car better than a squared-off Post-It pad.
- Doesn't curl over time like Post-It pads do.
- You can write on both sides of it easily.
- You can write multi-page notes since it's spiral-bound.
- Fits in a pocket easier.
- They're cheaper than Post-It's and you get more paper.
- The spiral allows you to clip a pen on it so you always have a pen with the pad (genius!)
. . .
I got sick of the blacked-out theme (as I always do) and decided to go with the stock Kubrick WordPress theme. I finally figured out how to make the columns slightly wider to fit my photos better. Once I figured out where that was in the CSS it was easy after that.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago