more on tampa bay florida rainfall
Above is a really short video I shot of something that I believe is a Tampa-Bay-only thing. During the summer, the rain comes once a day, sticks around for a half-hour an hour, then leaves. This goes on for about two months.
Thunder and lightning are usually present and it's awesome.
Let me tell ya, you really sleep well with a nice rainfall going on outside.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?