more on tampa bay florida rainfall
Above is a really short video I shot of something that I believe is a Tampa-Bay-only thing. During the summer, the rain comes once a day, sticks around for a half-hour an hour, then leaves. This goes on for about two months.
Thunder and lightning are usually present and it's awesome.
Let me tell ya, you really sleep well with a nice rainfall going on outside.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar