more on tampa bay florida rainfall
Above is a really short video I shot of something that I believe is a Tampa-Bay-only thing. During the summer, the rain comes once a day, sticks around for a half-hour an hour, then leaves. This goes on for about two months.
Thunder and lightning are usually present and it's awesome.
Let me tell ya, you really sleep well with a nice rainfall going on outside.
More articles to check out
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp
- Spacehunter, that '80s movie when 3D was a thing
- The Ice Pirates 1984