New iMac impressions
Well okay, here we go. This is my first blog entry using my new iMac. I got it this morning.
The first thing I'm having to get used to is the keyboard and mouse. I find myself mistyping a few things but nothing major. The Mighty Mouse is also odd but I think I'll get used to it.. it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Actually it's quite good. I'm glad that I can adjust the right side of it to be a secondary click.
The 20" widescreen display is nothing short of phenomenal. Holy CRAP is it good. It's huge, colorful and well.. nothing I can say here will be able to accurately describe how it looks. You just have to see one (and use one) for yourself.
I haven't installed Final Cut yet because I still have to get used to this new computer. I've been able to install Firefox successfully and Thunderbird is next on my list. Apps seems to install without a problem. It's very different how they install compared to Windows but it's nothing I can't master.
This may sound corny, but the iMac is very.. futuristic. I'm impressed. Once I get to actual video editing we'll see if this thing can live up to its claims, but so far so good.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- The classiest little Casio, AQ230
- Old internet humor has not aged well
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?