Not that brave
The above is me downloading a "desktop environment" (as in X-Windows) for Debian Linux, which is in progress as I'm writing this. I did not opt to put one on because I was getting impatient for the network install to complete.
I'm able to SSH into the Debian box, but then I realized something: I don't know anything about how to get around a bash prompt in Debian. In SuSE I can more or less do anything but Debian is a different animal, so... I need some graphical environment help to get me going. Kinda sad, but hey, I've never used Debian so I'm allowed. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar