perfect weather season begins (almost)
The worst time to live in Florida is during the summer because it gets super-hot here. Granted, it never goes above 96° F, however it certainly feels hotter than 96.
The weather has started to dip down in temperature and it's more than welcome because it feels awesome outside now. The highs for the week won't exceed 86 and the lows won't go lower than 65.
It took me a while to wrap my head around the "10 degree rule" here in Tampa Bay.
The rule is simply this: For whatever temperature in Fahrenheit degrees is "just right" in a northern state, add 10 degrees and that's the comfort zone in Florida.
Example: A perfect New England day is between 72 and 75 degrees at the high. In Florida, it would be 82 to 85.
Today is going to have a high of 86 here in Tampa with a low of 65. That's awesome. Not perfect, but darn close.
12 days until the next newsletter. Don't miss out.
👍 Like this article? Send a tip.
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Cheap guitar collectible for end of 2021, Squier Bullet Stratocaster HT
- There's still a need for the Tascam DP-006
- This year's Thanksgiving guitar, Gretsch G5031FT Rancher
- A thing to watch out for with cheap Strat copy guitars
- Burgundy Mist makes an appearance on a very affordable Telecaster
- Two mailing address solutions we don't use but should
- Bad vision friendly watch, Casio W218
- How I feel about the phone these days as a Gen-X in the 20s
- A better green Fender Telecaster
- Living with a high mileage car (over 144,000 miles!)