Happy news: RAM arrived. I am now running 1GB of RAM in the laptop. Does it run any faster? Not particularly. Does it run smoother? Yes. Apps seem to open easier and run more efficiently now. Video performance has also improved.
Coolest part: I don't need to upgrade the laptop any longer. This was the one and only upgrade I needed to get for it.
More articles to check out
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see
- Using a stock guitar