Happy news: RAM arrived. I am now running 1GB of RAM in the laptop. Does it run any faster? Not particularly. Does it run smoother? Yes. Apps seem to open easier and run more efficiently now. Video performance has also improved.
Coolest part: I don't need to upgrade the laptop any longer. This was the one and only upgrade I needed to get for it.
More articles to check out
- 32GB microSD memory cards might be on the way out
- Ibanez does a "Negative Antigua" finish
- The guitar some buy in threes because they can: Grote GT-150
- You're not allowed to change a brake light in a new car?
- Unexpected surprise, Casio F201
- Why the Epiphone Explorer is better than the Gibson (for now)
- You should surround yourself in guitar luxury
- Forgotten Gibson: 1983 Map Guitar
- Casio MTP-V003, the one everyone missed
- Just for the look: Peavey Solo guitar amp