Rubber and Tampa Florida
As my father has pointed out I seem to have had some fairly craptastic events when it comes to tires on my truck in Florida.
To date, I've had a blowout, had to replace all four (needed to be done anyway,) had to have three tires plugged from hitting nails, had to have one tire replaced from a punctured sidewall, and today had to have a slow leak fixed from, you guessed it, another nail.
This has all been within a three-and-a-half year time span.
The slow-leak fix today cost me $30. But heck, it's better than spending $60 on a new tire.
I'm happy to have a AAA membership as I've used it several times for the flats that have happened. 🙂
More articles to check out
- Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster confusion
- Are there any real advantages to a headless guitar?
- Telecaster is a good example of a one-and-done guitar
- The guitars I still want that I haven't owned yet
- Casio W735HB (I wish this strap was offered on G-SHOCK)
- EART guitars are really stepping it up
- Using a Garmin GPS in 2021
- Converting to 24 hour time
- The best audio tester for your song recordings is your phone
- 5 awesome Casio watches you never see