Rubber and Tampa Florida
As my father has pointed out I seem to have had some fairly craptastic events when it comes to tires on my truck in Florida.
To date, I've had a blowout, had to replace all four (needed to be done anyway,) had to have three tires plugged from hitting nails, had to have one tire replaced from a punctured sidewall, and today had to have a slow leak fixed from, you guessed it, another nail.
This has all been within a three-and-a-half year time span.
The slow-leak fix today cost me $30. But heck, it's better than spending $60 on a new tire.
I'm happy to have a AAA membership as I've used it several times for the flats that have happened. 🙂
Best ZOOM R8 tutorial book
highly rated, get recording quick!
More articles to check out
- Where can a middle aged guy get plain sneakers these days?
- An HSS guitar I can actually recommend
- The 1,000 year disc, M-DISC
- The watch you buy when your smartwatch breaks
- This is the cheapest way to get guitar picks
- This is the Squier I'd buy had I not just bought one
- Plywood might be one of the best electric guitar tonewoods
- Why isn't The Whoopee Boys a cult classic?
- And then there were the right two
- Squier Sub-Sonic, the 24 fret baritone guitar from 20 years ago